- 2 White eyeliners, one for me, one for Emma
- False nails and tape adhesive
- Hair dye
- Tarina Tarinto shimmer
- Tarina Tarinto Candy Cameo eyeshadow (because the packaging is baller!)
- Sephora brand silver shadow
- Maybelline Falsies mascara (mostly because I just want to try it, and my HIP mascara is running low)
- Pink Sugar perfume by Aquolina. (I tried this on in line and I simply could not resist it, damn you Sephora last-minute in-line "bargain" rollerballs!) It seriously smells like cupcakes with a floral basenote. Perfect for sweet lolita <3.
Check out the ingredients list: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.
I also picked up some bows and bracelets from Claire's. They didn't have what I was really looking for, but I got some cute stuff for not very much money.
In other news, Ben wants to come to the meetup. I wonder why? Could it be that he actually enjoys going in spite of all our frivolous frilliness? I didn't think he really enjoyed himself that much when he came to the zoo meet, but he's all about going to this giant megameet. I'm really quite baffled.